Sunday, May 3, 2009

Getting lost in Surburia with bad directions

Ok I dropped my wife off at work the other day so I can run some errands like to go my new job to scope it out. Well my loving wife wanted me to drop somethings off in the mail for her. Not a problem she told me that the Post Office is off this one road. Well it all depends what you consider off. If you consider you have to get another road and than you will see the Post Office and get off that other road than yes she was right. My right off the road means you exit that road into whereever you are going. Crazy wife.

Well I spent a good hour lost looking for my way home. Only to see where my wife works and not be able to get to it since there was no direct roads to it. True craziness. Well I finally got home for a 10 minute stopover before I had to go to my new job only to get lost in National City.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I am going to have to adjust to the husb being back in town too...a post that's not from Denise!?!?

    And remember crazy wife equals no boredom...that's a GOOD THING! !LOL!

    ReplyDelete